7 Days & 6 Nights
Breakfast at hotel
- Air Conditioned Vehicle during transfers and tours on private basis
- English Speaking Drive cum Guide during Tours and Transfers
- 2X 600 ML Mineral Water during Arrival Transfers and Tours
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance Fee at Tourist Objects as specified in the itinerary
- Welcome at Airport during Arrival.
* Your amazing Bali trip begins upon your arrival at the Bali Airport, meet and greet at the airport with our representative. * Complete the immigration process * Get transferred to the hotel and complete the check-in formalities. * Rest for some time and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. * Overnight stay at the hotel/ villa/ resort.
* Wake up in the morning, have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready and start off the day by visiting the Kintamani Village famous for its Mount Batur viewing point, the latter one is an active volcano. * Sip a cup of coffee while taking in the stunning views of Mt.Batur and Lake Batur. * Drive to the coffee plantations to understand the process of one of the costliest coffee in the world - the Luwak coffee. * Hike through the lush green tropical forest to get a glimpse of the cascading Tegenungan Waterfalls, after which you can take a dip in the water pool to refresh yourself. * After having lunch, drive to see the serene landscapes of Bali - the Tegalalang Rice Terraces, where the far stretched land is also covered with paddy fields that appear straight out of a postcard. * Spend a perfect evening, just like your childhood days as you embark on the iconic Bali Swing overlooking the beautiful countryside rice terraces of Bali. * Return back to the hotel/ resort/ villa for an overnight stay.
* Wake up in the morning and have a delicious breakfast at the hotel. * Start off your day by visiting one of the most Instagrammable places in Bali - The Handara Gate, where you can get yourself clicked between the artistic Balinese Gate to upgrade your Insta feed. * Just a 5 minute drive south will take you to one of the most picturesque temples of Bali - Ulun Danu Temple which is situated on the shores of Lake Bratan and is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati. * In the evening, head to one of the most iconic offshore temples of Bali - the Tanah lot temple, an ancient Hindu temple perched on top of a large rock in the sea. * Spend a lovely evening watching a beautiful sunset over the Arabian Sea. * Return back to the hotel/ villa/ resort for an overnight stay.
* Wake up in the morning and have a healthy breakfast. * Today you will be visiting the Bali Safari and Marine Park to get the best safari experience at the home of amazing animals representing more than 1000 individual animals of 120 selected exotic and endemic Indonesian animals, including the rare and endangered Komodo Dragon, Orangutan, and the Bali Starling. * Upon reaching the park hop on the specially designed Safari Tram to embark on an exclusive safari adventure where you can get close to wild animals and interact directly with your favorite ones. * Along with the safari you will also visit the fresh water aquarium to get an insight about the marine life. * Have your afternoon tea at the Uma Restaurant to keep you going for the rest of the day. * Along with interacting with the animals you will also get a chance to enjoy some exclusive presentations like Harimau From Predator to Prey Presentation, Elephant Conservation & Education Presentation, etc. * You can also enjoy the mesmerising Bali Agung Show which is a grand theatre performance depicting the mythology prevailing in the Balinese culture. (Closed on Mondays). * In the end, relax yourselves as you cool off in the Water Play Zone in the Park. * After spending a fun filled day, return back to the hotel/ villa/ resort for an overnight stay.
* Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast in the hotel, and get ready for the most exciting day in Bali. * Get ready and board your transfer to the Sanur Harbor, from where you will be taking a boat to reach the Nusa Penida island. * Start your Nusa Penida tour by hiking through a precarious and narrow trail down a mountain onto the shoreline to reach the famous Kelingking Beach. * Next, visit the Angel’s Billabong which is a beautiful natural rock pool that opens straight to the ocean and can be accessed easily by climbing down a few steps. * Just close to the Angel’s Billabong is the Broken Bay which is actually a large rock archway from where you can marvel at the ocean as it flows in and out of a natural bowl surrounded by towering cliffs. * In the afternoon, take a stopover for lunch and treat your taste buds to the traditional Balinese cuisine. * Conclude your day excursion of Nusa Penida by snorkeling in the crystal clear blue waters to discover the majestic marine life of the region. * Later, board your boat back to the main island of Bali. * Return back to the hotel/ resort/ villa for an overnight stay.
Breakfast Lunch Dinner
* Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast in the hotel, and get ready for the most exciting day in Bali. * Pick up at hotel for visit Turtle Island with Glass Bottom Boat. * Then visit Melasti Beach * Uluwatu Temple & Kecak Dance.
* Wake up to a beautiful tropical morning and have a delicious breakfast. * Pack your bags and complete the check-out formalities at the hotel. * Your amazing Bali tour concludes once you get dropped at the Denpasar Airport for your onward journey.
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements
of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference.
Once you select a Tour and agreed upon the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online. Guests who are unable to book online, can deposit clearing cheques in any of our Bank Accounts
Full Payment 15 Days prior to tour
Summary to enter Bali as per current regulation (subject to change)
1. Passport validity Minimum 6 Months prior to arrival
2. Visa On Arrival = IDR. 500,000 / person payable at Indonesia Airport Immigration Counter or can apply online at following link https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/ (approx. at USD. 35 net/person subject to the exchange rates fluctuation)
3. COVID-19 Insurance with minimum coverage at USD. 25,000.
4. 2 Doze COVID Vaccine Certificate (in case not completed with 2 Doze then please take RT-PCR Negative Test Result from the origin country within 48 hours prior to arrival)
5. Copy of Itinerary / Hotel Confirmation Voucher
1. Non-Refundable booking
2. No Refund for unused services.
3. No rooms being blocked and hotel confirmation will be subject to availability upon booking.
- Rates quoted in USD based on Net and Non Commissionable
- Rates valid for minimum 2 Adults and there will be rate changes if there is any changes on pax number
- Child under 02 Years considered as Infant and Free of Charge
- Child 02 - 11 Years considered as Child and Child Rate will be applicable
- Child 12 Years and above considered as Adult
- Rates valid for travelling period from 04 – 11 January 2023
- Rates valid for same arrival and departure time otherwise extra charge for different transfers will be applied.